Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Notable features||Massive, incredibly long|
She also became one of Lord Voldemort's Horcruxes after her master killed Bertha Jorkins in 1994.
After Voldemort's initial downfall, he used Nagini's venom as one of the ingredients for a potion in order to regain his proper strenght that eventually did lead to his rebirth.
In 1995, Nagini attacked Arthur Weasley, but he managed to survive the deadly attack.
During The Second Wizarding War, Nagini killed Severus Snape on Lord Voldemort's orders, and soon had to be destroyed in order for Lord Voldemort to finally be defeated due to her being one of his last Horcruxes.
Nagini was killed by Neville Longbottom in 1998, and was the last Horcrux to be destroyed.
- Neville Longbottom
- Godric Gryffindor's Sword
- Harry Potter (not officially, ordered Neville to kill her)
Behind the ScenesEdit
- In LEGO: Harry Potter Years 1-4, the Milkman punches her unknowingly and she hisses at him revealing herself
- In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Albus Dumbledore says the victim of Nagini turning into a Horcrux is a little old muggle man. However in an interview with Rowling she said Bertha Jorkins was used. The films and books are making a twist.
- Nagini and the Basilisk are both giant snakes who serve Voldemort, and both are killed with Gryffindor's Sword, when someone pulls the sword out of the Sorting Hat. Also both their deaths contributed to Voldemort becoming mortal (as the Basilisk fangs were used to destroy two Horcruxes, and the venom absorbed by Godric Gryffindor's Sword allowed the destruction of two or three more). Also, the Basilisk is related to the first appearance of a Horcrux in the series, while Nagini was the last Horcrux